I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My parents are looking to get a second dog and had been considering another lab. After meeting Daisy and falling in love with her they have decided to go for a smaller dog. They normally only rescue but you don't really come across many rescue Cockapoos. They are really fond of cocker spaniels as long as they are not too wired. They live in a village in the countryside and love walking.

If anyone should come across any dogs for homing fitting this description please could you let me know. The dog needs to be good with young children as they regularly look after my 18 month old neices.

Thanks. :)

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Me again :D

There is a beautiful golden cocker boy who is 3 on Manytears but he is very afraid and would need some work. Might be too much for them- but he is gorgeous. He is called Dolph.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, I knew you would find some! I can only use my phone for internet still so much harder to search. They are about to go on holiday so I am helping them research! :) I will look up some cocker rescues, they are also happy to gave a cross/Heinz 57 as long as she is good with children. Lily looks lovely! X

1 - 5 of 5 Posts