I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

Looking for JD pups - Willow (Lilly) Maisie (Lucy) and Lucy pup in Kilmacolm

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Jukee Doodles 
#1 ·
Hi, trying to get in contact with any of the above mummies and daddies. Willow is the only Lilly pup not yet seen on the forum, and the other 2 are in Scotland, and as we seem to be few and far between, I'm hoping they will be able to meet up with the rest of us in the Autumn. If anyone can help, it would be appreciated :)

#2 · (Edited)
Ali as far as we know the two Lucy pups in Scotland are Bonnie (Kilnacoln) and Maisie (Glasgow) and Willow went to a Family near Manchester Airport. We have also been trying to trace all the pups from Lucy & Lilly but we are one short from each litter.:)
Lucy:- Alfie, Buddy, Tiffin, Luna, Maisie, Bonnie, Leo & ????
Lilly:- Milo, Izzy, Willow, Flynn, Buzzbee & Teddy so got them all from Lilly now:)

#4 ·
Lucy:-
Alfie NEWARK
BuddyNOTTINGHAM
Tiffin, PETERBOROUGH
Luna, BEDFORDSHIRE
Maisie GLASGOW,
Bonnie KILMACOLM,
Leo WHITYBY
Daphne ELLERTON, YORK

Lilly:- Milo, Izzy, Willow, Flynn, Buzzbee & Teddy so got them all from Lilly

Obviously with data protection we can't give you the details of the owners but if you would like to try to contact everyone then we would happily forward and e-mail from you. Just send it to jukeedoodles@btconnect.com and they can choose if they wish to respond. :spy:

We will add that you are not mad psychopaths ;)

Julia xx

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.