I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am looking to find my first Cockapoo puppy over the next few months.

I live on the outskirts of Glasgow and am struggling to find breeders in the North. Hoping you can help by suggesting best place to look.

Many thanks.

Carol:)

·
Registered
Obi, Roo & Poppy
4,159 Posts
Hi Carol,
I'm down south so can't really help with your question on breeders up there but there are some folks from scotland on here that may know someone. Good luck in your search!

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Hi Carol

Have you tried www.breedersonline.co.uk, www.epupz.co.uk, local freeads, classified ads etc? On some websites you have to type in Cocker Spaniel and then look for Cocker Spaniel X Poodle as they don't always list Cockapoo! Hopefully like Clare has said you may get some help with people in your neck of the woods :) Good Luck

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cockapoo Search North

Thanks Ali,

I have made contact with a breeder down south but could only make the one trip to collect which is not ideal. I will continue my search in the north over the next few weeks.

Cheers

Carol

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Hi Carol,

mandym is a hobby breeder from Aberdeen - I have no idea how far away that is from you (once more my knowledge of the size of countries is found lacking!) but it might be worthwhile sending her a private message. Find her in the members list and it's easy from there.

Also, I am sure someone has talked about a breeder in Newcastle before. You could try doing a forum search?

Good luck

Louise

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Oh Louise you beat me to it ... yes MandyM ... I would recommend her, she is a very dedicated hobby breeder, who is clear passionate about her breeding, it is truly a loved hobby for her, she may be able to help you or even point you in the right direction... and she is in Scotland :)

Good luck and enjoy your search for your new puppy, it is exciting :)

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
hey welcome. im in North Lanarkshire. we(well my Mum and StepDad) traveld to lincolinshire for all 4 of our girls, first off because we could finde any other breers then because we just kept doing back.

have you tried breedersonline, pets4homes, Epupz

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
Hi Carol,

mandym is a hobby breeder from Aberdeen - I have no idea how far away that is from you (once more my knowledge of the size of countries is found lacking!) but it might be worthwhile sending her a private message. Find her in the members list and it's easy from there.

Also, I am sure someone has talked about a breeder in Newcastle before. You could try doing a forum search?

Good luck

Louise

depending on where abouse near glasgow you are you are talking more or less 3 hours drive i think, but thats me going by goodle maps, you also have to think about trafic and road works.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts