I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone.

It seems I have lots of catching up to do with all the new threads. Had an absolutely fantastic Christmas in Bristol with Tom's family and Nacho was in his absolute element and has made bestest buds with Tom's parents Golden Retriever 'Buddy!' - They were completely inseparable from the start.

Nacho also was fantastic with the cat. Check out the lineup for the water bowl! I was a very proud mum!

Here's a few pics of their love affair!

- Asleep in my lap after a very long walk!

· Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ah thank you for all your lovely comments. I would love a brother or sister for Nacho. He just adored the company of Buddy. I have began my research of possibly studding Nacho in the future. Lots to take in and learn though so we will see. Would love to have one of Nacho's sons or daughters join the family perhaps one day.

· Registered
2,192 Posts
Ah thank you for all your lovely comments. I would love a brother or sister for Nacho. He just adored the company of Buddy. I have began my research of possibly studding Nacho in the future. Lots to take in and learn though so we will see. Would love to have one of Nacho's sons or daughters join the family perhaps one day.
Wow - I could see quite a queue if you were to have Nacho as a health tested stud as he's a super looking dog. Love the pic of him all curled up with Buddy :D

· Registered
334 Posts
hi Susie
how's u
nacho still looks as stunning.g as ever .
has the colour of his coat changed?
it looks slightly different then when we met .
might be the camera shot .
looks like u had,a fab time x
nacho looks well settled too x
marzy

· Registered
269 Posts
That's fantastic that they all get along so well!
We tried to have my Brothers two dogs and Kipper all together at Christmas but Kipper and Prince (8 month old Tibetan terrier) just raced around the house at lightning speed like a pair of loons, knocking over anything that was in their way, while Marley (4yr old GSDxCollie) looked on with disapproval!!!
We gave up when Prince 'marked' Kippers bed as his own, which also went all up the side of Mum and Dads sofa!!! We live in hope that by next Christmas they might have calmed down a bit!!

Pip X

· Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
hi Susie
how's u
nacho still looks as stunning.g as ever .
has the colour of his coat changed?
it looks slightly different then when we met .
might be the camera shot .
looks like u had,a fab time x
nacho looks well settled too x
marzy
Hi Marzy. I'm great thanks! Hope you are well too!!

Yes, I'd definitely say Nacho's coat has got a bit darker although it's hard to tell just how much as I see him every day so obviously don't notice the change as much. It seemed to stay a little darker after his first groom where the roots were darker.

He is wonderfully settled and he is an absolute delight. Still sooo cuddly. How's Boycie? Any future litters anytime soon?

xx

· Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
That's fantastic that they all get along so well!
We tried to have my Brothers two dogs and Kipper all together at Christmas but Kipper and Prince (8 month old Tibetan terrier) just raced around the house at lightning speed like a pair of loons, knocking over anything that was in their way, while Marley (4yr old GSDxCollie) looked on with disapproval!!!
We gave up when Prince 'marked' Kippers bed as his own, which also went all up the side of Mum and Dads sofa!!! We live in hope that by next Christmas they might have calmed down a bit!!

Pip X
haha 2 puppies at Christmas causing havoc. Fantastic!! - Not the sofa story though :eek: I expect they will both be calmer next year. Buddy (the golden retriever) is 4 years old too so he was good at keeping Nacho a little calmer at times although they did enjoy a good romp!

My friend has a jack russell pup just a month or so younger than Nacho and when they meet up it's hell on earth. Crazy lunatics!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.