I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tonight we had four Cockapoos on our evening stroll! :D Daisy's buddies Max and Lexi plus a new friend called Rufus who was a lovely chocolate boy. :) What a lovely selection of colours we thought, apricot, blonde, black (very dark brown ;) ) and chocolate. That was until Lexi decided to go and have a paddle in the very muddy stream! At school pick up another Mum announced that she is picking up her new Cockpoo tomorrow! I think that puts us up to 8 Cockapoos round here now! :D

A worn out Daisy and the fabulous Max!

Daisy, Max and Rufus saying hello before running off to play.

Tomorrow we are off for walkies in the woods with our little cockapoo friend Florence! :D I will try and get a picture. :)

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Lovely photos, it's so much fun taking them out with other dogs. Im taking Flo out on a 'pack walk' tomorrow morning but no other 'poos just a whole heap of labs, a couple of retrievers and a GSD so Flo is the little one. All the dogs do exactly what the matriach lab gundog says when we go out :D

Max (the apricot?) looks great and Daisy is clearly having a fun time with him and the others.

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Lucky you! I'd love to have loads of other poos to walk with, I only live in a small village & I haven't seen another cockapoo yet :( A few cocker spaniels though! Infact other than going to pick up Izzie (and seeing the litters) i've only actually met one other cockapoo out on a walk & that was in Filey! My mum & dad have seen 2/3 in Filey (including the one i've seen), I want to meet more! :(

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Lucky you! I'd love to have loads of other poos to walk with, I only live in a small village & I haven't seen another cockapoo yet :( A few cocker spaniels though! Infact other than going to pick up Izzie (and seeing the litters) i've only actually met one other cockapoo out on a walk & that was in Filey! My mum & dad have seen 2/3 in Filey (including the one i've seen), I want to meet more! :(
Me too! I am sure there are some around but I haven't seen any yet (although once we're on walkies I am sure we might)

I want the world to be full of cockapoos!

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
After I had posted the pictures I thought they were a bit uninteresting! :eek: I just love watching them all together but I am rubbish at taking a good photo of them! Part of the problem is they don't stand still for long! :D The lovely blonde girl was in the stream at the time so I couldn't include her! I think I need to organise a mini Cockapoo meet on my local field and try and line them all up together! We are Cockapoo central here! :cool:

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
I love seeing them all having fun- just a mass of curls :)

I have only seen one here and we don't get to see him very often.

I am hoping to meet another cockapoo owner off PF on the 15/16th Oct and really looking forward to it as it's so rare for us to meet other cockapoo owners.

Plus Monty can be a bit funny so I am always wary of going to meets with lots of others- but hopefully one day.

·
Registered
Obi, Roo & Poppy
4,159 Posts
After I had posted the pictures I thought they were a bit uninteresting! :eek: I just love watching them all together but I am rubbish at taking a good photo of them! Part of the problem is they don't stand still for long! :D The lovely blonde girl was in the stream at the time so I couldn't include her! I think I need to organise a mini Cockapoo meet on my local field and try and line them all up together! We are Cockapoo central here! :cool:
Where is this Cockapoo heaven, where is the field? Great pics :)

·
Registered
219 Posts
What's the name for a group of Cockapoos I wonder???
Is it a PILE of Poos? not sure about that - sounds too smelly!
Maybe a TEXTURE of Poos?
Anyone got any suggestions?

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
a gang of poos, or a pride of poos....I guess it would stay pack of poos, but the others are funny

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sounds lovely walking with so many Cockapoos. :D
Oooh it is Julie, it is so nice not being the only Cockapoo mad person round here! I have plenty of people to share my madness with! :huh:

I met Barney the latest recruit yesterday, he is the youngest one I have met and such a sweety, quite Spaniel like at the moment but with a little porky belly! :love-eyes:

I have decided I really am obsessed! :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts