I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
That first photo is breathtaking! I grew up with Cavaliers, and had one until a few years ago. I have spotted the difference between the cavapoo and cockapoo - the eyes, if yours are typical of the cross, they definitely have the expressive Cavalier eyes :love-eyes:

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That first photo is breathtaking! I grew up with Cavaliers, and had one until a few years ago. I have spotted the difference between the cavapoo and cockapoo - the eyes, if yours are typical of the cross, they definitely have the expressive Cavalier eyes :love-eyes:
Yes, they are both pretty typical of the cross. Ruben does have more of a 'boof head' while Indy has a more poodle face, more petite.

And I can also pretty much tell the difference between the crosses, it certainly is in the eyes!

Indy isn't my dog, she belongs to my best friend. Ruben and Indy share the same Dad we believe (not 100% sure as their Mum's were rescued from a puppy factory!!!). Ruben is one week older than Indy and he is besotted with her, bordering on disturbing! LOL

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.