I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Yay - brilliant to see that Luna is home with you all - the weeks seem to have flown past since you chose her.

Hope your first night goes well and looking forward to seeing lots more photos. Best wishes, Karen x

·
Registered
242 Posts
she is lovely i want 1 of those! :jumping: im asking a silly question but is she a JD pup as i havent followed where everyone is getting thier new babies from? lol

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes she most certainly is :D. We all like silly questions on here so ask away!!

Harri xx

Ps and thank you, glad you like her!!

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Wow! What a fantastic first night! We put Luna in her crate two hours ahead of her usual bedtime slot, at 10.30pm. She hardly whimpered. We heard her whimper quietly on and off for about 20 mins at 1.45am and that was it!!!! The boys were up early (surprise!) so I went to see if she was awake at 5.45am and she was lying there wide awake waiting patiently. And her crate was clean, dry and tidy! AMAZING!!!

I then took her straight out and she immediately did a wee, followed 10 mins later by a poo. What a good girl!

So thank you Julia and Stephen. The credit all goes to you :D:star::ilmc::hug:.

Harri xxx

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Welcome home Luna ,she really is a very pretty cockapoo
We weighed her yesterday Donna so we could work out how much food to give her and she was 'only' 4kg so I guess she's a bit smaller at the moment than Buddy. Not sure how long that will last!!!

xx

1 - 20 of 74 Posts