I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We went to the beach yesterday with Lucy (her 2nd time) and it was absolutely gorgeous! It was a dog friendly beach so it was great to be able to let her off leash and run around. She got her feet wet a few times but definitely did not want to jump in. She loved seeing the other dogs and chasing her ball though. We all had so much fun!
Heres a video: http://youtu.be/cjBSfLzM4uQ

And some photos!

thoroughly wet and tired and ready to go home!

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
What beautiful pictures! :)

Love the paw prints in the sand and she looks such a cutie in the last one! :)

Do you live near the beach? If so you are very lucky. We are going down to Cornwall next weekend and it will be Daisy's first time so can't wait. :)

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We live about 45 minutes away, so not too far. Most beaches in California don't allow dogs, or they are only allowed on a leash. This is one of the rare ones that is dog friendly. How is it at your beaches?

I'm sure Daisy will love it! It is so much fun watching them play :D

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
45 minutes is nice and close :)

From what I can see alot of beaches do not allow dogs between Easter and the end of August holiday periods, some are always dog free but there seems to be plenty that do allow them. It may affect the areas we visit but that might mean we discover some new places. :)

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
Lovely Lucy pics! Nothing better than a dog walk on the beach.... We have just booked for Cornwall this summer and there are surprisingly lots of beaches (including lots of surfing ones) that allow dogs all year round. I googled it and found a map showing them all.

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
We went to the beach yesterday with Lucy (her 2nd time) and it was absolutely gorgeous! It was a dog friendly beach so it was great to be able to let her off leash and run around. She got her feet wet a few times but definitely did not want to jump in. She loved seeing the other dogs and chasing her ball though. We all had so much fun!
Heres a video: http://youtu.be/cjBSfLzM4uQ

And some photos!

thoroughly wet and tired and ready to go home!

Lovely lovely photos!!!!! She looks like she had a ball :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.