I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 241 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Here's 'Alfie' (Buddy's brother).....Alfie weighed in last friday at 6.6 kilo's:) you may also spot Milo lurking and rooting! in the background wondering if anyone's going to do a Ziggy/Lilly thread?:):)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Here's 'Alfie' (Buddy's brother).....Alfie weighed in last friday at 6.6 kilo's:) you may also spot Milo lurking and rooting! in the background wondering if anyone's going to do a Ziggy/Lilly thread?:):)
Gosh, so Alfie is in the lead so far then ... weight wise. He's stunning. I think you should start a thread for Lilly and Ziggy. Go for it. We can update as time goes by too.

Karen xx

·
Registered
651 Posts
Gosh, so Alfie is in the lead so far then ... weight wise. He's stunning. I think you should start a thread for Lilly and Ziggy. Go for it. We can update as time goes by too.

Karen xx
Hi Karen
When we got Alfie and Buddy together yesterday Buddy is stockier than Alfie who is more on the sleek and slender side (like his mother) their coats are also quite different Buddys looks shorter and thicker were as Alfie's is long and wavy......but hey! their both gorgeous:):)
Come on Harri lets get Luna on here and where has Tiffin gone? and the rest of you Lucy/Ziggy parents!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hey everyone, took tiffin to vet on Thursday and she is 4.5k.worried now that I'm not feeding her enough!! She always guzzles her meals and I'm always wondering if its enough? She is on the origen, a big handful twice a day...is that enough? Also spoke to vet about spaying and he said post op 1 in 6 are incontinant!! I'm in two minds now if to do it...that's the last thing I want..anyone been told the same? A worried tiffins mummy, Jo. Xx

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Hey everyone, took tiffin to vet on Thursday and she is 4.5k.worried now that I'm not feeding her enough!! She always guzzles her meals and I'm always wondering if its enough? She is on the origen, a big handful twice a day...is that enough? Also spoke to vet about spaying and he said post op 1 in 6 are incontinant!! I'm in two minds now if to do it...that's the last thing I want..anyone been told the same? A worried tiffins mummy, Jo. Xx
I would feed 3 times a day at this age if she's on origen ....see what others think.

I don't about the spaying, have never heard that ....would have thought its best to spay. Many do it after first season, some before first season, vet should advise you.

·
Registered
858 Posts
Hello! Really pleased to see you on here Jo as now I know Luna's weight is fine! She weighed 4.3kg on Wednesday at the vet, and yesterday weighed 4.6kg so almost the same as Tiffin. We're going to up her food a little bit as I think she is a little bit skinny. Have you any recent photos of Tiffin? I would love to see some. Here are a couple of Luna. We bathed her today for the first time, and then gave her a bone for the first time. We feed her NI twice a day.

We spoke to our vet about getting Luna spayed, and timing. She said we could have the op before or after her first season and with her breed it didn't matter so much. However, if she had a choice she would probably wait until after the first season. She did say there was a slight chance of her becoming incontinent later as a result of the op, but the benefits of having her spayed far outweigh her not so we, without a doubt, are having her spayed. My family have always had bitches and they've always been spayed and not one has developed incontinence so hopefully Luna won't either.

Harri x

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Hi Jo ,im just following feeding guides on the back and Buddy has roughly 200-250grams of orijen a day plus treats,i give him a big breakfast small lunch and big dinner hope this helps.

Not sure about the incontinant issue is this just a girl thing????

1 - 20 of 241 Posts