I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Instead of paying $60+ every few months to get Lucy groomed, I paid that much for some clippers and had a go at it last week. I think it turned out pretty well and her hair is MUCH easier to manage now! I cut her ears with scissors before really thinking it through, and wish I hadn't, since they're really blunt and short. Next time I'll just trim them with the clippers.

BEFORE:

AFTER:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks! I was scared at first that I ruined her but by the time I was done she didnt look too bad. Next time I wanna use longer clippers though to keep her fluffier. (I think I used 1/2 inch) I would encourage others to try it as well, it actually wasn't too difficult, and Luch didn't mind TOO much. ;)

·
Registered
466 Posts
Well done she does look smart. I thought I'd get rid of some of Bertie's matts at the weekend and well, he looks rather moth eaten down his back :eek: thankfully the groomer is coming next week - although not sure what she's going to say about it!

Clare and Bertie

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.