I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yes, whilst in the care of Charlie, aged 4, Luna attacked and killed a sheep. Charlie saw nothing and none of the other witnesses are saying anything either. In fact, if I hadn't noticed her crunching on the remains, no-one would be any the wiser.

I managed to get a photo of these remains before safely destroying them (and before anyone managed to report me) so here it is.

Mary, Joseph, Jesus, the shepherds and the Kings (as well as the Archangel Gabriel) didn't seem to react at all but the crib scene is a bit smaller than before.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Oh my goodness! Poor sheep! ;) :D

These kind of scenes are sadly very familiar in our house. We regularly have chewed pigs, cows and even Rhinos.....Daisy has no limits when it comes to attacking poor innocent (plastic) animals! :D

G

·
well i dont think thats funny!!! sick is what i call it , especially if you live in a farming area like i do surrounded by sheep ...... my heart jumped when i first read it SICK

G

·
well if you were the farmer next door and you found the throat of your sheep ripped out and bleeding to death im sure you would not find it light hearted fun , sorry SICK

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
now now people don't lets not over react on this thread as well. i fell for it too very concerned for the emotional state of the owner and the consequences for the dog however i found it funny in the end the punch line under the photo my need to be put in bold. (i work at a kennel that is next to a Field of sheep who tend to sit and watch us as we walk past them with the dogs)

***********no animals were harmed win the creating of this thread**********

just to clarify it was an ornamental sheep from a nativity set that was damaged.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.