I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was contacted by a reporter from our local paper for her to write an article on Harri's and my links with the Cockapoo Club of GB. Well, I wasn't expecting anything much but on looking at their website, they've actually written it!!

http://www.bedfordtoday.co.uk/news/local/get_the_cockapoo_know_how_from_us_1_3546432

I like the caption under the photo saying it features me, Luna and my boys but it should say "Side of Dave's head, Side of Josh's head and body, Charlie's right hand and Luna." We all know she is the star of the piece so I don't mind being cropped.

Dave

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Your lucky in North Beds- I am in Mid Beds and we don't get any of the free papers that you are getting !!!!

We used to get one ,might have been the Citizen not sure now as it was a few years back- but we get nothing now.

I like the grooming brush on top of her head :D

·
Registered
133 Posts
I like the caption under the photo saying it features me, Luna and my boys but it should say "Side of Dave's head, Side of Josh's head and body, Charlie's right hand and Luna." We all know she is the star of the piece so I don't mind being cropped.

Dave

Hi Dave

I get the local paper on a Thursday evening (Times and Citizen) but rarely get round to reading it till at least Saturday afternoon. However last night my mum called me and asked if I had seen the beautiful 'Poo' in The Citizen...off I ran to the front door and there is luna, you and your sons staring back at me. The picture hasn't been cropped in my paper for some reason so if you would like me to send it to you I'd be happy to.

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi Dave

I get the local paper on a Thursday evening (Times and Citizen) but rarely get round to reading it till at least Saturday afternoon. However last night my mum called me and asked if I had seen the beautiful 'Poo' in The Citizen...off I ran to the front door and there is luna, you and your sons staring back at me. The picture hasn't been cropped in my paper for some reason so if you would like me to send it to you I'd be happy to.
Thanks Claire
Now that they have done the printed copy, I've managed to load up the full Digital Edition (rather than the web page) and see the full pic - as well as the thumbnail on page 3 :) I've printed a couple of these off now for the boys to show their friends whilst waiting for our original to be delivered - normally Friday for me.
Thanks again for the lovely offer though

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.