I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Oh what fun ... Mable paddled in a stream this week but further down was nt too happy when she went in a mill pond and the side were nt quite as easy for her to get out, had to be dragged from the side. Cant say i was too thrilled myself at the prospect of having to go in if she had nt come to the side ... did nt appear to be a water dog lolx

·
Registered
6 Posts
maisie loves the beach,not been to crosby beach,must go in the spring its not far from me,maisie loves ANY water she is like a big kid running in and out of any puddle!!! :)

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Dylan loves puddles and pools but is a bit cautious with deeper water. This morning we took him onto a gravel "beach" to a river on our walk and he had a great time running through the shallows but stopped short of swimming. Then he fell into a deep lake while he was trying to drink from it and had to be hauled out! He always falls in the stagnant part with all the weed and comes out with green weed all over his face. There were some labradors swimming in there this morning but he didn't want to join them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts