I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I'd post a wee pic of Maggies first groom. Overall very pleased with results, her face and ears are lovely would have preferred a bit more length left on her body tho.

BEFORE

AFTER

Emma x

· Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh goodness Amanda that must have been a shock. Groomer said Maggies coat only had two small matts behind her ears, but I'd have preferred it kept a wee bit longer. Suppose we should look on bright side tho shorter means longer between grooms! Lol I'm sure maggie will be pleased about that. Emma x

· Registered
10,005 Posts
LOL! it was such a shock my husband told the groomer that it wasn't our dog!!!! lol he didn't recognize her at all. LOL!!!

Yes I am sure maggie will be happy about that for sure!!

· Registered
853 Posts
Ah Emma

Maggie is exactly how I want Nacho to look after his first groom which I just booked in for Saturday morning!! Hope you don't mind but I have just printed out the pics of Maggie to show the groomer exactly how I want him. :)

· Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Of course I don't mind claire. Word of warning tho it is a total shock when you get them back after a cut it took me a good few days before I liked it! Love her face tho cos I was really worried she would come back like a lhasa apso or a bichon. Phew I think she came back like a Cockapoo. Emma x

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.