I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Sue the pictures are amazing, I am very jealous that Maisie has now got a friend! Do you notice a difference in confidence between Bess and Maisie as a pup? Xx

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sue the pictures are amazing, I am very jealous that Maisie has now got a friend! Do you notice a difference in confidence between Bess and Maisie as a pup? Xx
Yes there's a big difference ......Maisie was cautious, even fearful initially (maybe partly as a result of her illness then) ....Bess is confident and full of fun, we're very happy with her. :)

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Lovely pic .. thank you for sharing them with us Sue ...

I love Maisie on the sofa getting away from Bess .. sisterly love hey :) :)

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
I think it's thumbs up for the new camera then Sue. Fab photos! I've had my camera for a couple of years now and only discovered the other day that it does a high speed burst. It's been very useful when photographing certain wriggly Cockapoos!
Thanks for posting the photos. :)

Karen xx

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ahhhh they look geat together. Is Maisie or toy cross then? She's a little dot :D
I was told she's a mini cross ......she was the smallest in her litter. Still, she is smaller than expected ...5kg but we love her. Bess is 4.6kg now so will be overtaking soon!

·
Registered
Obi, Roo & Poppy
4,159 Posts
Great pictures Sue. They look good together, lovely contrast too. What camera did you go for?

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Great pictures Sue. They look good together, lovely contrast too. What camera did you go for?
Thanks Clare. Its a DSLR ....an entry level Nikon. The old one broke on holiday so we could justify buying a new one ...perfect timing for taking doggie pictures!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts