I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just back from our visit to see our little pup Maisie. We are collecting her 2 weeks today - wish we could have brought her home today!!! :(:( Sooo excited though :D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Aww she's lovely!! That little black one is rather cute too :) I'm sure the 2 weeks will fly by xx

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Ahhh Victoria .. I love that feeling of hugging your new puppy for the first time, warning it is addictive, Maisy will have a friend within the next few years .. you will enjoy her so much. She is lovely and only 2 weeks to get serious puppy shopping done, come on get shopping, any excuse :)

·
Registered
170 Posts
She is a beautiful colour. My little girl is 10 weeks today and puppy cuddles are fab:D the next 2 weeks will fly by

·
Registered
124 Posts
Aaah she is gorgoeus. Hello to another Maisie!!! the last two weeks really does fly!! it only seems like yesterday since we brought her home and she has been here for 4 weeks. cant wait to see more pics of her when she gets home :D

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Oh she is just gorgeous!! It s so exciting getting a new puppy and shopping for a new puppy is loads of fun too.Is that a little roan in the litter too.so cute!:)

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys! Yes Mandy, Ruby had a couple of chocolate roans but they are boys and we'd already decided on a girl. When we visited today they said they could have sold our Maisie 20 times over as her colour is so golden. Glad we got in there first, she is a doll, we love her so much already! xx:)

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Welcome to you and your Maisie from me and my Maisie ....you must be counting the days till you get her. This forum is full of friendly advice, I'm sure you'll enjoy using it. :)

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Ah, she's a cutie. Nice name too. I found a photo of Rosie on her first day home, curled up on top of my feet. It brought back such lovely memories! Enjoy it and take loads of pictures. Before you know it, they're great hulking beasts and you can't imagine how they could ever have fitted on your feet.

·
Registered
64 Posts
We pick up Little Flo in 2 weeks too!! I don't know how we are going to make the time go by quickly!! Flo is cream and also a little cuttie!!
Wendy and Little Flo x

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
We pick up Little Flo in 2 weeks too!! I don't know how we are going to make the time go by quickly!! Flo is cream and also a little cuttie!!
Wendy and Little Flo x
Flo is a great name and one that we thought about. Thought Maisie just suited her somehow though. Oh good, someone else has 2 weeks to wait also, i'm not alone! Done most of my puppy shopping - have even got my easidri towel on order. Just deciding whether to make the leap and buy a Les Poochs gold coat grabber aaarrrgggh so expensive!!! :eek: x

·
Registered
582 Posts
Maisie is so cute,i love her golden colour and her matching colour nose,and those green/hazel eyes are just beautiful! Bet you cant wait,i along with many other future cockapoo owners on here have a bit of a longer wait than you(4-5 weeks or longer!!) and i wish i only had to wait 2 weeks! x

·
Banned
1,872 Posts
I love the fact that they all have wet muzzles, had they just had something really yummy to eat/drink?

Julia x

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
:D i've already told hubby that there will probably be another one coming along next year - he wasn't very impressed but understands he does not have a say! Hoping to get one of Jukee Doodles wonderful chocolate roan babies next!!! Yes Julia, think they'd all had their heads in the water bowl as it was such a warm day. Well, i'm 1 day closer now hee he xx

1 - 19 of 19 Posts