I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all, marley had his second injection yesterday, it went rearly well he didnt make a sound or flinch, (there was a little treat on the table to disstract him), i was given alot of info, found it a bit hard to take it all in:confused:
he is also booked in for the parvo injection aswell, my vet warned me there was some cases in the area last year so better safe than sorry.
now heres where i get lost- he is having next advocate next month so i understand that bit, what happens with the worming and other bits and pieces? got a bit lost when she started going on about doing different things each month then it leads to 3 months then 6???
i am a new one to all this so plese forgive me:eek:

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Advocate kills most worms as well as fleas so my vet told me to worm about every 6 months with drontal. For a younger dog maybe more often so that could be after 3 months then every 6 after that. Does that sound like what you were told?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah that rings a bell, it was just so much to think about, i was thinking of popping down again as its only a 2 min walk from my house and maybe writing the info down just for piece of mind.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts