I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've been visiting this forum on and off but never got a chance to say hi! I just got my cockapoo about 2 months ago. He's definitely a handful but I enjoy every moment of it.

And now to introduce Mars! (plus a progression of his growth)

1.7 kg

2.3 kg

2.9 kg

3.2 kg

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Hi there .. so pleased you joined, it is so much fun and we are a friendly bunch of cockapoo owners xxx

Mars is lovely... Loving your photos with weight added... great idea.

·
Registered
582 Posts
MARS! what a great name....what made you call him that? after the planet or chocolate bar(do you have Mars bars in usa???) Welcome!:D

Always liked Jupiter for a boy dog x

·
Registered
206 Posts
Hi and welcome to you and Mars. He's such a cutie and love the way you've put his weight on the pictures as he gets older. Need the latest updated photo now please :D Best wishes, Karen x

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Mars is adorable. he looks so like Izzy looked at that age and the last pic has an expression that looks exactly like her.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks everybody, it's nice meeting everybody here.

MARS! what a great name....what made you call him that? after the planet or chocolate bar(do you have Mars bars in usa???) Welcome!:D

Always liked Jupiter for a boy dog x
I named him after the Roman god/planet, but I do call him Mars bar from time to time :D If I get another dog, I want to name him Jupiter or Mercury.

Mars is adorable. he looks so like Izzy looked at that age and the last pic has an expression that looks exactly like her.
If Mars grows to look as gorgeous as your dog, I'll be extremely happy.

Hi and welcome. :) Mars is very sweet ... is he a toy or mini poodle mix?
His mom's a cocker spaniel and dad's a mini poodle. Both are around 20 lbs. He's the runt of the litter, so I guess he runs on the smaller size.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts