I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Max is not an easy dog to photograph, and I am still learning, but Hubby and me have managed to get some decent shots this morning!

Max is now 5 months old and is about 14 inches high to the shoulder. He is 18 inches from his breastbone to his bum and when last weighed he was over 6kg (mind has gone blank!). He still enjoys his walks and absolutely loves to chase a ball and is just about giving it back.. He still loves his toys and belly rubs and curling up at our feet to sleep. He is perfectly well behaved in his crate, and is happy to be left when we need to pop out as long as he has a bone or a chew. He even does some very excited jumps and twists on the way to the freezer to get a bone and goes straight to his crate to have it :)

He's still so good with the kids and still loving his Natural Instinct and Chicken Wings. He does have a bit of a digging habit, likes to ruin certain plants and pull things out the bin.. he hasn't chewed any clothes for a while though! :D

Here are the pics.

4 week old Max for comparison!

Max modelling his new Equafleece!

"I have no idea what happened to the plants.."

Without fleece, he's quite curly!

Awww

Red Jumper Equafleece

Oscar and Max, best of friends (For Ali ;) )

I hope you like them! xx

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I would love to see some updates on other JD Summer 2011 pups! That includes Woody, Woodetta and Yogi JD! xx

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Oh Max is gorgeous! He looks quite similar to Daisy. Love the Equafleece, I haven't even got mine out of the packet yet! :eek:
I was just thinking that!! That picture of him laying down is the spitting image of Daisy!!

Max looks very cute in his new coat :)

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Lovely to see the photos, his coat is very similar to Bess's ... on the pic of him lying down it looks like he's got a brownish tinge to it ... or maybe it's just the light(?)

Love the equafleeces ... are they easy to get on him?

Will do a Bess update soon. :)

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh Max is gorgeous! He looks quite similar to Daisy. Love the Equafleece, I haven't even got mine out of the packet yet! :eek:
Thanks Sarah! What colour did you get? They are really well made and easier to put on and off than I thought! I may be hooked! They do look very similar don't they! Both gorgeous of course!

I was just thinking that!! That picture of him laying down is the spitting image of Daisy!!

Max looks very cute in his new coat :)
Thanks Shirley, I have also noticed the similarities between Max and Daisy, spooky!

He looks gorgeous Sarah ,how theve all grown!! (i love the royal blue fleece beautiful!!!)
They have grown so fast :( I am already getting broody for another!! The blue is stunning, it's almost purple in some lights, I am loving it!

Max is gorgeous - is he choccie and black? I too went for the cobalt blue and will be watching out for the postie tomorrow so I can parade Billy in his new jumper!
Helen x
He's black tuxedo, but yes he does have choccie highlights when the sun hits him! I could eat him up :D I am looking forward to a picture of Billy in his new clobber!

Sarah Max looks absolutely scrummy! I'll post Basil's vital statistics soon. On Monday I popped to the vets for a weigh-in and he was 8.1kg! Thanks for the update. :)

Karen xx
Karen, I will try and weigh him tomorrow! I will need to see some more Basil pics soon and really can't wait to get the boys together in the new year! xx

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Lovely to see the photos, his coat is very similar to Bess's ... on the pic of him lying down it looks like he's got a brownish tinge to it ... or maybe it's just the light(?)

Love the equafleeces ... are they easy to get on him?

Will do a Bess update soon. :)
Thanks hun! Yes he does have choccie highlights when the sun hits, I think his coat is gorgeous, I will look forward to a Bess update and lots of pics!

The Equafleeces are surprisingly easy to put on, really well made too. I think he likes them :)

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
At last! Thank you :hug:
Max is fabulous, what a big boy he is now :) And Oscar, wow, he's gorgeous. how lovely for them to have each other as playmates :D
I thought you'd be pleased Ali ;) They get on really well most of the time although Oscar has started pulling Max's fur... Max deals with it well though so I couldn't ask for more from him :) xx

Max is stunning he looks so cool in the fleece .and wow he has grown
He has grown so much and so fast! How's Crumble doing? I'd love to see some pics! xx

Im thinking about another as well Sarah!!! its when you see them playing with another poo it just get you thinking!!!
We've already decided on a name haha! I had said we could only get another when we've moved house... but that isn't going to be for a while yet (we're talking a few years) and there's no way I can wait that long!! So maybe next year?? When are you thinking? I know I would like either a Choc or Blue Roan or a Choc Sable.. another boy of course :) xx

·
Registered
858 Posts
Sarah he's scrummy!! Such a lovely post to read. He's really grown into himself and looks full of mischief!! I love the equafleece. Luna wears it most mornings as it's usually really wet & chilly when we take her out first thing. It keeps her so warm & dry & is so easy to put on & take off.

Lovely to see that Oscar & Max are the best of friends :)

Really hope to see you at the New Year meet xxx

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.