I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had a wonderful evening today, when Max was reintroduced to The JD Pony (I try to rotate his toys)... I spent around 2 hours outside with him, he was having a mental moment with the pony, then a flowerpot and then back to the pony again. I sent my daughter to get the Flip camera so I could film, but I missed loads of funny stuff beforehand, oops!

Here it is, and check him out saying Hello to you all!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ztxn1kllug0

You can see 2 of my Guinea Pigs looking slightly shellshocked at the end haha :D

My allergies are so much better today. I am wondering if this has anything to do with Max not having a single accident indoors for the last 2 days, and therefore there's been no need to use the odour removing spray.... hmm it's food for thought anyway. :cool:

·
Registered
858 Posts
Max is gorgeous! His coat is beautiful and shiny and he looks very healthy. I love watching all the pups grow up. Thanks for sharing this with us!

Harri x

·
Registered
158 Posts
Arr Max looks stunning as ever, bet he loves being out and about. So very glad your allergies are improving, long may it continue. :twothumbs:

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
OMG Sarah, Max's mannerisms are so similar to Basil's! The way he looks up and also the 'sit to attention'! Lol! Can't wait to see you all in October.
Glad your allergies are better today. Not such a good day for us .... 2 wees and 1 poo! My fault for not being on top of it. Tomorrow's another day!

Karen xx

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Max, you are such a cute puppy! Glad your allergy has been better today Sarah. Bess has had a few accidents today too ......son's birthday and lots going on...so my fault that I was distracted. x

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Lovely youtube clip.

This is only a theory but, me & my son were a bit allergic to Millie when we first got her. I got over it really quickly, whereas my son struggled a bit. It would be just the way it was, but one thing that was differnt between us, I am taking good quality multivitamins. When I put Charlie on the same Vitamins his allergies calmed right down.

·
Registered
606 Posts
We had a wonderful evening today, when Max was reintroduced to The JD Pony (I try to rotate his toys)... I spent around 2 hours outside with him, he was having a mental moment with the pony, then a flowerpot and then back to the pony again. I sent my daughter to get the Flip camera so I could film, but I missed loads of funny stuff beforehand, oops!

Here it is, and check him out saying Hello to you all!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ztxn1kllug0

You can see 2 of my Guinea Pigs looking slightly shellshocked at the end haha :D

My allergies are so much better today. I am wondering if this has anything to do with Max not having a single accident indoors for the last 2 days, and therefore there's been no need to use the odour removing spray.... hmm it's food for thought anyway. :cool:
With regard to the odour spray and your allergy - when we used to have accidents I used washing powder dissolved in warm water - it neutralises the scent so they don't wee in the same place and it smells nice !
Just a thought - it might help !:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts