:kiss::hug:
:ilmc:

Thinking of you today xxxx

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Do you know, I've been told that before? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
No comment!!

I've been up since 5.15am, not due to excitement, as baby woke up - he's out of routine since camping :( Anyway, my eldest 2 have a swimming lesson at 9am, so we are leaving here about 10am and collecting Hubby's son (12) from Thetford on the way to JD's... My sister is babysitting for me, so baby is staying here and Harry (5) wants to stay too, as he's not keen on the long car journey!

:D:D

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Thanks Cara, I will do! xx

·
Registered
858 Posts
Have a great day!!!!!!!!! Can't believe the day has finally arrived. Hope the journey and everything goes well and he enjoys exploring his new home.

Xxx

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Oh wow Sarah! Go get your gorgeous boy! Basil will miss his brother! Hope all runs smoothly and that he settles beautifully for you. Look forward to reports later!

Karen x

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Don't worry mental is a common thing when it comes to cockapoos.. we are a little mental, crazy ...............................

Go get your Max ..................... yippy yah hey :)

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Laney .. Just tell hubby it is easier with two :) which I think it is ... they play wonderfully together .. the more the merrier when it comes to cockapoos in my opinion ha ha ha ... I would like 4 cockapoos ... half way there :) :)

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Just having lunch so the kids stop whinging, then 30 minutes to JD's :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts