I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got Maxi home today - he's gorgeous! He LOVES his crate, after eating his dinner, playing outside and doing a poo. He has come in and gone straight in is crate to sleep. How long do puppies sleep throughout the day. Should I stop him sleeping now, so he goes to bed later for the whole night?

Attachments

·
Registered
Obi, Roo & Poppy
4,159 Posts
Hi Sarah,
Fantastic photos of Maxi, he's gorgeous. I say let him sleep when he wants but give him a good hour of activity before bed time. In a few days you'll be glad of a an hour or so when you are not watching him constantly!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok - thanks. Didnt know if he was gonna be like my kids - 5mins sleep in the car on the way home from somewhere and they dont go to sleep for hours after bedtime!

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
oh maxi what big ears you have. so cute they are propper cocker ears he has. aww i so wish i could cuddle him.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Let him sleep when he wants to but remember to take him outside as soon as he wakes up, will be house trained in no time. And he hasn't got big ears there just right :smile: he's gorgeous.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Let him sleep when he wants to but remember to take him outside as soon as he wakes up, will be house trained in no time. And he hasn't got big ears there just right :smile: he's gorgeous.
Ah, he would have been getting a complex! He certainly is lovely!

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
HAHHA not big like too big for him, they are just long and adorable!!! no complex needed! they are perfectly adorable

1 - 13 of 13 Posts