I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, we brought home our gorgeous girl Rosie around 3 weeks ago. She is gorgeous and has settled in well, even our older dog loves her. She is full of fun. She is just over 12 weeks and is already 5.6kg and 12 inches to the shoulder. Thinking she may be a big girl. Anyone else have a chunky puppy?

·
Registered
24 Posts
She’s so cute!
My little guy Rufus is big! He was 3.52 kg when we brought him home at 8 weeks, 6.5 kg at 12 weeks and today at his 16 week check up he was 8.9 kg!
The vet said his body condition is perfect, just the right weight for his frame, he’ll just be a big boy!

Here’s a picture of him now

The vet thinks he will be around 18-20 kg. His parents were 11.5 and 10.5 kg. We picked the biggest guy in the litter as we wanted a bigger dog. Our neighbour has Rufus’s older half brother and he’s 20kg. Same dad and the moms are sisters and almost identical looks and weight.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
She’s so cute!
My little guy Rufus is big! He was 3.52 kg when we brought him home at 8 weeks, 6.5 kg at 12 weeks and today at his 16 week check up he was 8.9 kg!
The vet said his body condition is perfect, just the right weight for his frame, he’ll just be a big boy!

Here’s a picture of him now

View attachment 131258
The vet thinks he will be around 18-20 kg. His parents were 11.5 and 10.5 kg. We picked the biggest guy in the litter as we wanted a bigger dog. Our neighbour has Rufus’s older half brother and he’s 20kg. Same dad and the moms are sisters and almost identical looks and weight.
Oh, he is gorgeous. We already have a shihpoo Willow who us almost 5 years old and Rosie is the same size already ha ha

·
Registered
24 Posts
Thank you😊. He’s already twice the size of my sisters dachshund, didn’t take him long to surpass her!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts