I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 115 Posts

· Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A lot of ILMC veterans out there will remember that a while back I was getting really broody for another cockapoo puppy but was having some difficulty persuading hubby. Well, way back in March he finally agreed!

Since then I have been quietly searching for puppy number two.

I finally managed to satisfy my apricot fetish and found a ‘half sister’ for Flo – they have the same dad!

Our gorgeous new puppy, who we will be calling Remy as she is a deep copper/amber colour just like Remy Martin Cognac, will be coming home at the beginning of October.

For more pictures, info and a little movie visit my diary at http://www.mydogslife.co.uk/category/doggie-diaries/mandys-diary/

· Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ohh managed to get multi quote working...

Oh how exciting!!! You sneaky thing ;) She is beautiful, and I love her name xx
Awww how cute she i love her colour and her name is perfect :)
She's gorgeous! X
She is adorable:D Bet you cant wait xx
Thank you - she is a real cutie. Another little apricot baby to join the 'Apricot Club' on ILMC. Check out my diary if you get a minute as the movie of my kids 'selecting' her is really sweet :D Thanks JoJo for hosting my diary :wave:

· Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thats how mym um named her cocker Tico because she was the same colour at Tico sherry.
Best way to name them - after your favourite tipple. I'll also call her Rem after the band :cool:

she is so cute, you should post the video hear too please :D
OK will try. Get your Jaffa's ready :D:D:D

Hey, I'm really getting the hang of this multi quote thing now.

· Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ahhhhhh ... Remy looks adorable. Lovely deep apricot colour, and great name, congratulations! Your boys are very gentle with the pups ... bet you can't wait till October! Sue x :D
I'm getting such a kick out of having two Pita Pata tickers - I lead a simple, uneventful life :eek:

· Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
1 - 20 of 115 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.