I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A lot of ILMC veterans out there will remember that a while back I was getting really broody for another cockapoo puppy but was having some difficulty persuading hubby. Well, way back in March he finally agreed!

Since then I have been quietly searching for puppy number two.

I finally managed to satisfy my apricot fetish and found a ‘half sister’ for Flo – they have the same dad!

Our gorgeous new puppy, who we will be calling Remy as she is a deep copper/amber colour just like Remy Martin Cognac, will be coming home at the beginning of October.

For more pictures, info and a little movie visit my diary at http://www.mydogslife.co.uk/category/doggie-diaries/mandys-diary/

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
She is a beauty Mandy .... I am so pleased for you all, amazing coat colour xxx

Hi Remy .. Welcome to the forum xxx

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Oh how exciting!!! You sneaky thing ;) She is beautiful, and I love her name xx

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
awwwwwwww

thats how mym um named her cocker Tico because she was the same colour at Tico sherry.

she is so cute, you should post the video hear too please :D

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ohh managed to get multi quote working...

Oh how exciting!!! You sneaky thing ;) She is beautiful, and I love her name xx
Awww how cute she i love her colour and her name is perfect :)
She's gorgeous! X
She is adorable:D Bet you cant wait xx
Thank you - she is a real cutie. Another little apricot baby to join the 'Apricot Club' on ILMC. Check out my diary if you get a minute as the movie of my kids 'selecting' her is really sweet :D Thanks JoJo for hosting my diary :wave:

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thats how mym um named her cocker Tico because she was the same colour at Tico sherry.
Best way to name them - after your favourite tipple. I'll also call her Rem after the band :cool:

she is so cute, you should post the video hear too please :D
OK will try. Get your Jaffa's ready :D:D:D

Hey, I'm really getting the hang of this multi quote thing now.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Ahhhhhh ... Remy looks adorable. Lovely deep apricot colour, and great name, congratulations! Your boys are very gentle with the pups ... bet you can't wait till October! Sue x :D

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ahhhhhh ... Remy looks adorable. Lovely deep apricot colour, and great name, congratulations! Your boys are very gentle with the pups ... bet you can't wait till October! Sue x :D
I'm getting such a kick out of having two Pita Pata tickers - I lead a simple, uneventful life :eek:

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Hi Mandy - Remy is absolutely gorgeous - love her name - and can't wait to see how her coat turns out. Congratulations on finding yet another perfect Cockapoo :D X

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
1 - 20 of 115 Posts