I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, great community you guys have here. Decided to join, today. First cockapoo and so far he is the best. Here is a picture with his best friend (they are plotting an escape :D)

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
thank you! well its funny that is the only toy that has stayed relatively intact since we got him
it's funny how some toys last and others not even close...Lady chewed through two last night...when others she has had since the night we got her

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yes he has been a chewing champ since we got him, he has been good with furniture, shoes, walls etc though...

but he has already victimized 3 duckies, 3 ropes, 1 teddy bear

but so far this guy has survived, maybe because they look alike?:D

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
Lady has DESTROYED a newspaper squeaky, two ropes, a bone toy....but we bought her these two dragons when she was little ( we used to call her Falcor when we first got her she looked just like Falcor from the never ending story) the two dragons were $$$ but they have lasted and are machine washable...they were a good investment toy

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Which side of the pond are you dryice x
North East, US. Right now I am praying the weather improves so we can continue our potty training outside. Melo right know gets too distracted with flying leaves, etc...

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
LOL! well in the map of the world....we are around the corner from one another ;)

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
It is, There are only a few of us north americans actually....lots of wonerful people from across the pond!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Because I can't figure out how to write a private message at the moment (and I'm impatient!)...I'm going to add to the discussion right here! I'm originally from Western NY (about an hour from the Canadian Border). I move down to Virginia Beach about 4 years ago with my husband, to attend school. We used to go to Canada very frequently..and often to Toronto. Great city, eh?! ;-)

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
BAHAHAHHA!!! love the Eh!!! that a girl!
Toronto is an awesome City. So cool that you have been here. :)

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Hi Paula if you go on your own profile page on the left hand side theres a list of different functions one of them is private messages, then if you want to send one, once you've selected this a window pops up and then you have to enter the profile name of the person that you want to send the message to. Ifyou want to send a visitor message i.e anyone who goes on the page can read it then go oto their profile page and leave a message. If you have any messages it will inform you at the top ofthe page where you log in bla bla ... hope this makes sense x

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
Hi Paula if you go on your own profile page on the left hand side theres a list of different functions one of them is private messages, then if you want to send one, once you've selected a window pops up and then you have to enter the profile name of the person that you want to send the message to. Ifyou want to send a visitor message i.e anyone who goes on the page can read it then go oto their profile page and leave a message. If you have any messages it will inform you at the top ofthe page where you log in bla bla ... hope this makes sense x
And you say you aren't computer savy ;)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts