I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, great community you guys have here. Decided to join, today. First cockapoo and so far he is the best. Here is a picture with his best friend (they are plotting an escape :D)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yes he has been a chewing champ since we got him, he has been good with furniture, shoes, walls etc though...

but he has already victimized 3 duckies, 3 ropes, 1 teddy bear

but so far this guy has survived, maybe because they look alike?:D

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
Lady has DESTROYED a newspaper squeaky, two ropes, a bone toy....but we bought her these two dragons when she was little ( we used to call her Falcor when we first got her she looked just like Falcor from the never ending story) the two dragons were $$$ but they have lasted and are machine washable...they were a good investment toy

·
Registered
206 Posts
Because I can't figure out how to write a private message at the moment (and I'm impatient!)...I'm going to add to the discussion right here! I'm originally from Western NY (about an hour from the Canadian Border). I move down to Virginia Beach about 4 years ago with my husband, to attend school. We used to go to Canada very frequently..and often to Toronto. Great city, eh?! ;-)

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Hi Paula if you go on your own profile page on the left hand side theres a list of different functions one of them is private messages, then if you want to send one, once you've selected this a window pops up and then you have to enter the profile name of the person that you want to send the message to. Ifyou want to send a visitor message i.e anyone who goes on the page can read it then go oto their profile page and leave a message. If you have any messages it will inform you at the top ofthe page where you log in bla bla ... hope this makes sense x

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
Hi Paula if you go on your own profile page on the left hand side theres a list of different functions one of them is private messages, then if you want to send one, once you've selected a window pops up and then you have to enter the profile name of the person that you want to send the message to. Ifyou want to send a visitor message i.e anyone who goes on the page can read it then go oto their profile page and leave a message. If you have any messages it will inform you at the top ofthe page where you log in bla bla ... hope this makes sense x
And you say you aren't computer savy ;)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.