I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh they are just amazing photos. Well done Alfie and Milo! Off lead already - an inspiration to us all! Love them, thanks for posting xxx
Hi Harri
We are down a very quiet back lane and have not seen any other dogs although have seen evidence of other dog owners using this area. We just had to get them out they were going bonkers and becoming frustrated and although our vet had said two weeks after the second jab we gave them a call explained and they gave us the green light to go out...they are now so much more relaxed and responding well to our little bit of training we are doing.....although we did have a moment today when they realised where they were and set off for the car....but a little bit of advice if you need to get their attention immitate Stephen's voice and shout 'Puppiessss' and hey they just come flying back to you:):)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Hi Harri
We are down a very quiet back lane and have not seen any other dogs although have seen evidence of other dog owners using this area. We just had to get them out they were going bonkers and becoming frustrated and although our vet had said two weeks after the second jab we gave them a call explained and they gave us the green light to go out...they are now so much more relaxed and responding well to our little bit of training we are doing.....although we did have a moment today when they realised where they were and set off for the car....but a little bit of advice if you need to get their attention immitate Stephen's voice and shout 'Puppiessss' and hey they just come flying back to you:):)
OMG thats so funny ,ive been saying that to Buddy as well when he ignores me he comes running every time !

·
Registered
93 Posts
Thats so funny :)

we have been using it too when Dexie and Oscar have been playing just a little too rough. They immediatley stop and look at us- it works like a treat :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts