I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well one week on and Milo & Alfie are doing well and although they have the same father(Ziggy) are very different characters indeed. Milo is the brains of the outfit whilst Alfie provides the brawn. Alfie is slightly the youngest by about 4 days but is already considerably bigger than Milo.....They are sleeping throught the night and have been clean in their crate from night 2 so very happy with that! they both have great appetites...currently on three meals a day being fed a mixture of Orijen & NI.....House training is going well but I guess we will really find out just how good they are doing when we get some bad weather and they are confined to being indoors.....booked in at the Vets for the second jab next thursday...fingers crossed for that. Our vets also hold puppy familirisation classes on a Wednesday evening....so will probably have a go as its free and its not often you get anything free from vets....only joking any vets reading this!!!:) So all in all a good first week lets hope it continues....Michael:)

Attachments

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That last picture is so funny !

Wish my vets was like yours!

Buddy's very large as well people are surprised when i say he's 9 weeks
Hi Donna
Yeah I think Alfie & Buddy are going to be big Cockapoo's.....we have gone back to the vets we used with Barley our Boarder they were brilliant throughout especially at the end:cry2: and had no hesitation using them again and the vet assistants are great too:) I have to say Buddy does look a little bigger in your pics compared to Alfie I'm going to try and get his weight later will be interesting to compare!!..

Attachments

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
What a great first week you are having with your scrummy puppies...

Alfie is the big boy then, it will be great to see how big he actually gets of if Milo catches up :) .. I know JD use the stocky poodle so they may be slightly chunkier than other cockapoos .... they look so happy with you and your family .... love the pic of them wrapped in their toy and the one of Michael hugging his beautiful boys :)

You are so lucky .. lovely puppy and lovely cuddles xxxx

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What a great first week you are having with your scrummy puppies...

Alfie is the big boy then, it will be great to see how big he actually gets of if Milo catches up :) .. I know JD use the stocky poodle so they may be slightly chunkier than other cockapoos .... they look so happy with you and your family .... love the pic of them wrapped in their toy and the one of Michael hugging his beautiful boys :)

You are so lucky .. lovely puppy and lovely cuddles xxxx
I'm pretty sure Alfie will be quite a bit bigger than Milo as Lucy(Alfie's mum) is much bigger than Lilly(Milo's mum) but that's what we wanted and Stephen & Julia offer such diversity in their puppies.....colour, size, coat, temperament and much much more:):) thanks JD...

Attachments

·
Registered
430 Posts
Wow dexters a midget compared to yours ............... hes looking at me now with those big brown eyes as if to say ........ look at yourself mum!!! :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts