I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This is totally against the grain of everything I believe in ( 27yrs in a male dominated enviroment!) but i do believe Hattie will benifit from the male perspective. She is calm at home with just me but gets so worked up when she meets someone new. They do not help as they love to wind her up. The worst offender is the partner of the puppy class tutor! Met her today Hattie was a mess! Let's hope Minton will rise above it!

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Really cute. Your puppy is about a week ahead of mine in age. It's so exciting! I've never owned a dog before but wanted one since I was little. I can't quite believe I'm actually going to get one! How excited are you?

Eleanor
Really looking forward to Minton coming home! He will be my 5th dog so I have some idea what to expect. Best advice I can give, don't expect too much from your pup, remember he/she has not read the training manual, he/she is going through a momentous life changing time so allow him/her time to come to terms with what new lifestyle changes are thrown at them. Try to empathise with your pup and consider how you would feel in their shoes! It all works out in the end but be under no illusion such a small scrap has such a large personality!

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Some new pics of Minton not long to go now! Don't you just love those eyes? Hattie will melt, (hopefully!)

View attachment 2801

View attachment 2802
Minton is such a handsome chap, he will charm Hattie I'm sure. Looking forward to seeing some pictures of them together :D

Really cute. Your puppy is about a week ahead of mine in age. It's so exciting! I've never owned a dog before but wanted one since I was little. I can't quite believe I'm actually going to get one! How excited are you?

Eleanor
Oh Eleanor, so pleased to hear you've found a puppy. I was thinking of you only the other week, wondering whether you were going to get one in time for the summer hols. :D

·
Registered
573 Posts
Minton :love-eyes::love-eyes::love-eyes::love-eyes::love-eyes::love-eyes::love-eyes::love-eyes::love-eyes::love-eyes::love-eyes::love-eyes::love-eyes::love-eyes::love-eyes::love-eyes::love-eyes::love-eyes::love-eyes::love-eyes::love-eyes::love-eyes::love-eyes::love-eyes::love-eyes::love-eyes::love-eyes::love-eyes::love-eyes::love-eyes::love-eyes::love-eyes::love-eyes::love-eyes::love-eyes::love-eyes::love-eyes:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.