I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Oh do let us know how the reunion is.

But, be warned, sometimes they can have the hump with you :confused: I was warned about this when we left Millie with our neighbours for a week away. They said they dog always had the hump with them for a few hours.

Luckily on our return, Millie was thrilled to see us. Lots of cuddles all round :D:D:D

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It was a very cute reunion, he initially ran straight past me to Dan as he didn't realise it was me....he did a double take and then sprung on me and covered me in kisses. His tail didn't stop wagging all day, and still on Sunday!

I think though he's a little grumpy with me now as he keeps sitting on the other side of the sofa when I sit down! It's like he's saying 'you left me for a week, how could you?!'

·
Registered
853 Posts
Ah Ruth. Glad the reunion went so well! I spent ONE whole night away from Nacho this weekend. Went to London for a friends surprise birthday early saturday morning and came back about 7pm last night. Nacho ignored me for 10 minutes to prove what I had done was unacceptable - lucky it didn't upset me, just made me laugh at his strong will of character. I imagine he'll ignore me for a good couple of days on my return from my 2 week holiday! :eek:

Back to normal this morning. Won't leave my side. Snuggled up keeping my feet warm as I write this :ilmc:

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah, Vincent last night was grumpy because my boyfriend let him sleep in the bed while I was away! I woke up this morning to find Vincent had snuck into the bed, under the covers and was kicking me in the back! I almost fell out!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.