I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, everyone I'm new to the forum and also new to the Cockapoo breed. I recently adopted/rescued my female cockapoo (approx.1yr of age) from my local animal shelter and it's been 3 weeks of pure love. I must admit I hate to be away from her and this is truly the breed for me:)

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone for all the love shown. I'm learning how to post, read, & reply now so once I figure out how I can add some pics also. My baby name is Sweety and I can't wait to show her off!

· Registered
1,363 Posts
Hi there Hope and Honey. It is lovely to see you on the forum. Expect to hear a bit more about Honey - with pics too, if you can:)
I think your post kind of got lost in the Miya heading, so you could maybe post again under Hope and Honey (love those names) in case you slip through unnoticed.
Good to have you on this great forum.

· Registered
3,773 Posts
Hello to Miya and Hope and Honey!

Miya - How lovely that you offered a home to a rescue Cockapoo! Look forward to seeing the photos :)

Hope and Honey - As Tressa says, please do introduce yourself on a new thread and tell us all about your Cockapoo Honey. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.