I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I know i promised to post pics of Mocha. I've been trying to all day and the forum says my pics are exceeding the limit. I can't understand how this can be when they are regular pictures i took on my camera and cell phone. I am not too computer friendly but I know the basics. Am I missing something? I really want to share my pictures with all of you. Mocha has been a blessing to my familly and I :D

Thanks in advance for any advice I am given to correct this problem.

· Registered
964 Posts
Most of us use photobucket. You register for a free photobucket account and upload your lovely doggie pics. When your done under each pic there will be a series of codes, hovver over the IMG code, click copy, then paste it into your ILMC thread.
Good luck, H x

· Registered
964 Posts
Most of us use photobucket. You register for a free photobucket account and upload your lovely doggie pics. When your done under each pic there will be a series of codes, hovver over the IMG code, click copy, then paste it into your ILMC thread.
Good luck, H x

? Decided this was so good it posted itself twice!!

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks sooooooooo much. Now I can share my pics of beautiful Mocha with everyone. I really appreciate your help and this site for bringing all of us wonderful people that love cockapoos together.... :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.