I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At the weekend we visited my sister who lives near the beach and the result has been knotty coats.

Both of them are not impressed that they are being groomed daily- but the amount of knots and matts is :eek::eek:

Plus they are going to groomers on Sat and she said last time Milly was knotty is certain places- whoops :eek:

Monty had this huge Matt on his poodle puff tail that wasn't coming out despite loads of brushing/combing and de-matt spray.

So Mummy had to cut it out today. He was not impressed with me at all as a huge chunk is now missing............

God don't they make you feel like you have done something soooooo bad to them with that "look" you know the one I mean girls :D

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Poor Monty! I bet they loved the beach. :) I find it quite hard to brush the 'delicate' areas! :eek:

I haven't bought any dematt spray yet but I think I need to prepare myself for when the adult coat comes in. I haven't experienced 'the look' yet but I have managed to freak Daisy out by trimming her fringe! She hated the noise of the scissors and for a while I could only do one side as she wouldn't sit still for me to finish the job! She can see now though! :)

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
Yes, I got that look this morning when Lady had to go in her crate till 10am just 2 hrs, but she looked at me with such disdane

1 - 3 of 3 Posts