I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys just bringing you an update on Monty! He's settled in loads since Tuesday, had one of his jabs on Wednesday, took it really well. When he's not running around or playing he's fast on in his basket. Cried alot on the first night but now he's almost perfect! Starting to train him 'sit' and he's taking that well too! He loves the garden and can't stop running around on it! On the 18th of June we can take him on his first walk! So excited. We live in the perfect little village for walkies and such. He loves to chew his toys and run after peoples feet! Loves my sister's shoes, she's not too pleased! Anyway thats all from me for now. Hope to bring some future pic's of him playing!

·
Registered
606 Posts
all sounding good - Scamp loves shoes and will still steal them, he doesn't chew them, just puts them somewhere else !

·
Registered
235 Posts
Sounds like he's settled in and doing well and daddy is sounding proud as he should be. Can't wait to see some photos, Harley says woof woof Monty, Where abouts in the UK are you based? I always feel lucky being in Berkhamsted Hertfordshire, I have the River Bulbourne running by us and the Grand Union Canal and then we have Ashridge about a mile away as well as Tring Park. You will take ages getting around your village on the first few walks because everyone will be stopping for a fuss!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone :) and Mary I live in a little village 15 minutes from Newark or about 30 minutes from Lincon. We have a woods which is great fun :) A little stream to play and get wet in :) and 10 minutes away from Rufford Park, a huge dog friendly place! and also my friend in my village also has a cockapoo and a proper swimming pool which should be great fun when it get's warm again! Her cockapoo loves it :D

G

·
Have lots of fun me and Romeo are in bed in a hotel in dartmoth on holiday being real lazy nothing better than a cockapoo they bring you such joy and special love x

1 - 8 of 8 Posts