I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oooh yes Ali you know how much I love Izzy lol, so glad it is someone on here so I can get updates - super:)

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Hi Jayne, nice to know your name at last! I think we may have a mutual puppy appreciation sociey - George is just yummy - do you get him in 2 weeks too?

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Jayne in pic number 2 .. is GG whispering to you 'I can't wait to come and live with you mum'

Ok I am a soppy, nutty cockapoo owner :)

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Jayne, nice to know your name at last! I think we may have a mutual puppy appreciation sociey - George is just yummy - do you get him in 2 weeks too?
Took me a while to figure out to add my name! We either get him in 2 or 3 weeks. Son's 21st on 30th July and going to races so was going to collect him on 31st, but daughter (17) might not go to races so could pick him up on Mon 25th. Not sure what to do yet.

Izzy is my fav JD pup, really fell in love with her on that video. So glad you got her:)

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
For sure he would be thinking that.. he is one of the most adored puppies on here.. We all feel we know him so well and hes not even home yet .... he will always be GG in my eyes, ... you are very lucky to have him and he is lucky to have you too... I know you are already a fab owner, lovely to read your threads ..... you may not have so much time when GG comes home ha ha ha only joking ... he can chew the house up whilst you type xxx

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
For sure he would be thinking that.. he is one of the most adored puppies on here.. We all feel we know him so well and hes not even home yet .... he will always be GG in my eyes, ... you are very lucky to have him and he is lucky to have you too... I know you are already a fab owner, lovely to read your threads ..... you may not have so much time when GG comes home ha ha ha only joking ... he can chew the house up whilst you type xxx
lol , getting the sleep in now! Last had a dog 3 years ago so have forgotten how much time they can take up. So looking forward to going for walks though

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
I must admit that is the best part of dog ownership .. the lovely walks... even hubby loves a doggy walk .... we really chat, laugh, relax and love this special time with our dogs...

oh and the cockapoo cuddles ..nothing quite like it :)

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
lol , getting the sleep in now! Last had a dog 3 years ago so have forgotten how much time they can take up. So looking forward to going for walks though
The walks, for me, are what it's all about. And Dylan is the most amazing dog I've ever walked, so he makes them even better. Really obedient off the lead and so much fun - he's just full of the joys of life, constantly finding sticks and other things to play with, (including fox poo :rolleyes: ), and paddling in rivers. If GG is anything like that, you'll have so much pleasure from him.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The walks, for me, are what it's all about. And Dylan is the most amazing dog I've ever walked, so he makes them even better. Really obedient off the lead and so much fun - he's just full of the joys of life, constantly finding sticks and other things to play with, (including fox poo :rolleyes: ), and paddling in rivers. If GG is anything like that, you'll have so much pleasure from him.
aw thanks Helen I hope so:)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts