I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pushca was spayed 8 days ago and all went well phew! But she now shakes and hides under the table when we pop back on to see the vet. I took her to just see the groomer ( in her new shop) yesterday and she shook looked at me and basically looked petrified. I'm worried I've made her a bit neurotic as I'm so gentle with her and we do a lot together. Please help as i'm worried she'll be upset plus other people may think I beat her!!! As if!!!
Thankyou I've popped a picture on of her being cuddled

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Great advice as always Helen.... yes treats will work wonders ... a good pocket full and lots of reassurance from you Debi and she will be less anxious. Pushca has been through a bit of discomfort at the vets so she will naturally feel a little hesitant of vets, groomers etc ... maybe stay with her and give her lots of mummy cuddles.

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
I'd do the same as Helen Debi and maybe when she seems ok with the groomers I'd maybe do the same with the vets, possibley just walk past a few times and give her a treat and then build it up, just see how it goes.
Love your new avitar JoJo x

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.