I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Great photos ,what a good idea getting a baby bath in the tub I bathed Buddy today and im not sure he liked it that much,must say though this is a top buy the Easidri towel it's amazing it really drys them !!
Buddy also is a sleep on the back cockapoo how cute!

Did you use the tropiclean products? I still think Buddy smells abit after maybe ive got an extra sensitive nose??

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, used the shampoo, she doesn't need detangler, but I used it on Phoebe. Izzy fell asleep in her towel in my arms afterwards. Honestly, it really is like having a baby again :D

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
It's terrible time of year for those blinkin' sticky grass seeds. Rufus often gets covered in them .....Oh well, gives me something to do of an evening!
Izzy looks delightful. I could eat her!

Karen x

·
Registered
430 Posts
Oh so sweet ............ they do look lovely when they've had their bath & it wears them out - 10 mins coffee time ;) x

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It's terrible time of year for those blinkin' sticky grass seeds
My poor garden has been dreadfully neglected recently - think I'll try to persuade everyone to help pull up all the sticky willy today :D

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Ahhhhhhhhhh, baby Izzy is cute! I just forgot about my garden for the first few months, after she had finished eating everything she started digging holes! Now my lawn has brown patches all over it, but the flower beds look great.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks Cara, Baby Izzy, that's good to differentiate them! I loved your girl's name when I saw it, (and her of course), it suits her so well. We couldn't all agree on a name, but when I suggested Izzy, everyone liked it :D I think Baby Izzy will end up bigger than Izzy though....

·
Registered
201 Posts
Fabulous photos, love the first lead walking and the flower pulling, lol. Cider had the sticky grass thingies often in as well, but we only feel them more that we see them in his fur. Great idea with the baby bath, will copy that for sure :) such a sweet puppy

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
She's lovely Ali x
Thank you, she sure is! Even my 22 year old son who thought it was ridiculous to have another dog :rolleyes: is besotted. I'm loving every minute with her :D Won't be long until you have Luna home :whoo:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts