I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Pop corn monster...she hears the microwave and gets excited!

under the small christmas tree...fitting she was my christmas present.

second night at home

she will get comfy anywhere

first road trip...and she did so well.

snuggles

miss muffet...she got a new nick name.

just some pics of my little lady...I need a better camera I think!

·
Registered
710 Posts
So so so adorable! I love her loose curls. You're right, in some of the pictures her face really does look like Rufus, especially the one in the car and the 2 others below that one. It's funny how different their faces can look in different settings (or with different moods).

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's so true...almost could be a different dog...depending on when you catch the photo. :)

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
she caught a stray kernel one night...and ever since goes bonkers whenever we have some

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
She is not a big fan of the car at all...well if we are on the highway going fast she is fine, but on city streets she cries the whole time...lol unless I drown her out by singing...she must quiet down thinking I am crazy

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
YAH SHE LOOKS HUGE IN THAT PIC!! she isn't that big really, she is supposed to be around 15 pounds...so we were told...she is really really long and weighs about 11 right now....she has so much hair however that she looks so much bigger than she is...I am going to post one of her wet ;)

·
Registered
710 Posts
YAH SHE LOOKS HUGE IN THAT PIC!! she isn't that big really, she is supposed to be around 15 pounds...so we were told...she is really really long and weighs about 11 right now....she has so much hair however that she looks so much bigger than she is...I am going to post one of her wet ;)
Yeah she really does look big haha. Is she from a toy mix (only getting to be 15 lbs)? Post those bath pics!

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I was told that her dad was 6 pounds and her mom was 18 pounds...small for a cocker...lol I however think she is going to be like 18-20 with how big she is already.
I am trying to get the bath pics...my husband has them on his phone. I will post them the minute he gets them to me...she looks hillarious!!!!

·
Registered
710 Posts
I was told that her dad was 6 pounds and her mom was 18 pounds...small for a cocker...lol I however think she is going to be like 18-20 with how big she is already.
I am trying to get the bath pics...my husband has them on his phone. I will post them the minute he gets them to me...she looks hillarious!!!!
ahaha excellent. Is that him in the car pic?

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LOL I just looked back at the photos...the one in the car was taken christmas day...the one just below it...taken last week...odd she looks smaller in the one below. haha

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
That is my husband in the car pic yes :)...she will stay with him about long enough to get a picture...but if I am around that is about it and she will be in my arms in no time...lol a mama's girl to the core!

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Dylan is a mummy's boy, but about 5-6 am every day, he always goes to his dad for a cuddle in bed, and curls up and goes back to sleep with him for an hour or so. He knows enough not to bother me that time of day:D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts