I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
2,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
KCsunshine;119383My kids are at the age's where they just look up from their cereal bowls and grunt at me in the morning. It'll be nice to be loved again said:
Haha! Yes, this is definitely the right time to have a dog for me! My boys are 9, 14 & !6 and the 16 yr old has just got to that stage where everything I do is either totally embarrassing or very very annoying! So the plan is for the 3 boys to be gradually replaced by 3 adoring poos! x

· Registered
257 Posts
Haha! Yes, this is definitely the right time to have a dog for me! My boys are 9, 14 & !6 and the 16 yr old has just got to that stage where everything I do is either totally embarrassing or very very annoying! So the plan is for the 3 boys to be gradually replaced by 3 adoring poos! x
This really made me laugh...it's exactly how I feel; my 16 yr old is the same....and no cuddles with him either. Stela on the other hand....warm and cuddly :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.