I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my mother in law has been looking after Vincent as we went down to MK to visit some old friends.
When getting back we were told the tale of her fabled dog walk....
Where we live there is a paddock where gypsys keeps their horses. They're never secure so often get loose and walk over the cycle path, the way we take Vincent for walk.
So my mother in law took him on a walk and experienced one of the horses...who decided that she must have food and started trotting towards her, she paniced and started to run away, so the horse started to gallop... she managed to get to the house and the horse wandered off.
But now she has told me that I cannot walk that way because the HORSE WILL KILL ME.
I can't help but laugh as I'm fairly sure the horse just wanted some food and she just overreacted but she just is now convinced that I am going to be chased by the horse forever!

G

·
only two things scare me .. horses and chickens! dont know why not had a run in with either but horses look so blooming powerful :) and chickens peck :)
julie

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Haha, Ruth poor you! Maybe go out armed with sugar cubes! :D

I would never trust the puppy with Marcus’ mum – she is a teeny but very loud Chinese Mummy who flaps at EVERYTHING! And when she flaps all her English seems to go out the window lol!

Turi x

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My mother in law is terrible at panicing... she grew up in a very middle class area of Chester...very sheltered lol! She panics about EVERYTHING!

Also, just had a call from Dan, Vincent threw up D: I suspect that mother in law has been feeding him too much human food, last night she let him have her gravy and some sausage and mash from her dinner....!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.