I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

Mum Do I Really Have To Go For A Walk

2K views 23 replies 8 participants last post by  Jedicrazy 
#1 ·

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
Sue we are all fed up with the rain :( :( .. are you fed up with drying cockapoos ..

I bathed Picnic and Fudge this afternoon .. as they were so wet anyway .. at least they smell nice now .. Honey who could do with a shower too but need to wait a while for her :)

#9 · (Edited)
Yep I know that tired feeling .. the rain makes you feel like staying in, snuggling up and of course eating cake :)

July what a joke ... I am quitting from being the ILMC weather girl as I will be so disliked predicting all this naff weather (by the way I gave myself the weather girl role, so I can take it away too lol) I know you think I am mad , yep you are right xxx

#18 ·
Ok, here goes..... first attempt at Cockapoo weather. Tried it on myself first :)

Met Karen (Wellerfeller) and her motley crew, for a walk this morning and wanted dry weather, obviously. And that's what we got :D:D:D..... along with loads of mud 'cos of all the rain :(:(:( But it was fun and all dogs went home dirrrtttty :)

Advanced warning... the next good/dry (can't do better than dry yet) is this Thursday. I've already booked it in. I need dry that day, hopefully with a smattering of sunshine as my son is graduating then :) proud mummy, :):)

#20 ·
Oh Julie .. you are a natural weather girl :) ... pleased Colin saked me now ..

Do you think I am pushing my luck if I ask you to do a weather report with a map in the background .. oh yes a video report with Millie too .. well it is cockapoo weather .. Bridget Jones style reporting would make the forum popular for sure ...

I am hoping for a dry day for you and your family on Thursday :) be proud of your son .. very proud xxx

#21 ·
Is this the Bridget Jones bit when she slides down the firemans pole !! I'm trying to work out if I can reinact it with Millie wrapped around my shoulders laughing like Mutley

Clare - this is my elder son James. Charlie is the one who fell. I'm in hosp right now waiting for him to return from surgery. And he's coming too on Thursday !

Sorry lots of !!! As tapatalk doesn't have smiley faces. :)

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?stnt24

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.