I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have never put first pics on here as our computer died and all the pics were stored on it, apart from a few we printed - that'll teach me to put them on disc !! Anyway have taken photo's of photo's, hence quality not brill :)
Rascal 7 wks

Scamp 7 wks

Rascal just 13 mths and Scamp 8 wks

·
Registered
63 Posts
Awww they are adorable! Lovely colouring. Bet you wish you could have them back that way for a day eh? I would love to have little Tilly back as a puppy for 24hours just so I can cuddle that tiny pup! She still is pretty small but there is nothing quite like those first few months at home.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Lovely :) but its so sad that you lost the originals - we've started backing all our photos up now onto an external hard drive - its a scary thought losing all those memories :(

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
They are lovely.
You can buy a gadget to plug into your computer that backs it up regularly - just a plug and do object. Sorry I am not the technical one in our family so don't know what it is called but it is amazing. It takes all the data from my laptop as well as our computer. The main computer died and we just had to plug it back into the backup and had everything stored.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts