I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
She looks lovely before and after, but you鈥檙e right, if you e got a particular look in mind you could give it a go yourself next time. I do both of mine. It took a few goes to find out what worked, but I like how they look- bit scruffy, but practical 馃榾

Registered
We got an Andis clipper and attachments. We tend to go short on the body and then a bit of length on his face and tail and mid length on legs. A short body feels like crushed velvet 馃グ. We clip approx every 6 weeks. We find if we clip that open we don鈥檛 need to stress too much about brushing and combing. This is one of ours just done

Attachments

Registered
Aaww nice job! 馃憤馃徎Very cute!!
my Rosie has mixed hair types some areas tight curls, others wavy or straight. When I look at the hair growing in it has little kinks. Kind of like if you braid your hair when it鈥檚 when then when it dries undo the braids - that鈥檚 what it reminds me of. In fact when I brush her it gives the same affect well somewhat as to my wet hair being braided and what it would look like brushed. If that makes sense. Lol. She鈥檚 still so young. I鈥檝e been told her hair will change in color and texture.
did your dogs hair change?
Digby鈥檚 coat was wavy to start with, but he now has a mixture of very curly and kinky hair like you describe. He is three and a half now and his coat is peppered with grey hairs which I really like

1 - 3 of 3 Posts