I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Coco cockapoo 18 weeks
51 Posts
my baby Rosie female cockapoo at a little over 6 months (dob9/25/21) First (and last) got groomed. Not happy with the cut at all. I brush her almost everyday for a good 20 minutes - she wasn’t matted. He said at her age they don’t cut much just a few areas and cleaning up(I gave her two baths because poop dried stick on her hair - no big deal ❤❤ Her hair was growing so long so fast- adorable except I was concerned about the hair blocking her vision, also a lot of hair in her little ears.
I wish I trimmed her myself! 😢
Before pic: View attachment 131765

View attachment 131766

View attachment 131767
After
View attachment 131768
Awe she's lovely just because your not used to it I felt like that too quiet short round her eyes the rest is perfect not too short xx it'll grow in no time if your not happy 😘

·
Registered
Coco cockapoo 18 weeks
51 Posts
Aawww thank you! I guess I have to get use to it. Lol. It will grow back and then I’ll do a little trimming. Thanks
Good luck with that xx I like the shaggy look too don't mind shorter on body but shaggy head n face not too short X I trim round Cocos eyes every few days n I trim her once a month at least I bought the Andi's clippers and grooming table they're fab n ull get to know how u like it 👍👍

1 - 2 of 2 Posts