I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's my Jarvis, now at the grand age of 5 months ... He's such a good boy and soooo clever. I may be biased but I reckon our 'Poos are the best breed ever x

Not a poseur much !!

My eight year old son Jude and his best friend :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
And to prove more :

This is currently who I am in bed with ! Yes they both have their own beds (Jarvis has a crate next to my bed) but it's a weekend treat :)

Me "I'd never have him in bed with me"
Mum "yeah sure, I believe you!!"

Conversation applied to both my son and puppy lol !!! X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ahh thank you for your kind replies :) he was from a family breeder in Northamptonshire (Jarvis not Jude haha) his mum had two litters one before were cockers and this one of 'poos' She unfortunately has now been spayed so no more :-( she was a lemon roan cocker and the dad was a chocolate poodle. Xx

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?qjnuqo
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
He is stunning, lovely to see him with Jude. You may just need to get yourself another bed! By the time Hattie stretches out I find myself with around 2 ft of a 5ft bed. May have to make alternative arrangements once Minton graduates from his crate maybe I will sleep in there.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.