I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my cockapoo doesent want to sleep in my room he prefers seeping in the bathroom were i moved his doggy bed am i the only one with a cockapoo who does not want to sleep in the owners room:) my cockapoo loves me so much and hes so protective over me i dont understand why he does not want to sleep in the same room:)

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
dogs need their own space, some people desperetly try to get their dog to sleep in another room and fale everytime. its just something you will need to acept.

on the other hand, is the bathroom on rute to the frount door or anny maine hall way. it could be if he is so protective he feels this is a safe spot where he can watch out for you. or if your house is all carrpets, it could be he just likes the cold floor.

how old is he.

pop up an intro in the hello section and tell us about yourself and your cockapoo.

·
Administrator
487 Posts
Hi Jacob. Benny loves sleeping in our bed. But each dog is different. Some might say you're lucky he doesn't want to sleep with you! :p

·
Registered
104 Posts
We had to move Dexter out of our room because he started whining a lot more. He is downstairs in a crate and doesn't whine all night now. It is weird.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi- I live in a tiny studio apt., and my pup likes to cuddle with me on my bed sometimes (and he will jump up if I ask him to), but he also sometimes likes to curl up on the cold tile floor, or on the door mat. It just depends on his mood/ how hot it is, I think. Dogs do need their own "safe" space, but also, it could just be (as someone else suggested) that he just needs the coolness of the tile floor!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts