I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
He definitely has the cockerpoo look , we must remember they are a mixed breed with very different aspects , I have seen many wavy ones but you can see that they have many different looks , my Louis is 3 , and he has changed so much , just love your baby .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
25 Posts
I got a 7 months cockapoo from a breeder, but when I look at him, he don't even look like cockapoo and he's shed alot... I was just wonder did every cockapoo shed alot or is just shed when they are small?? Can someone please help me!!! I groom him every night but still he did shed!!! I can send his picture to you when u reply my thread!!!
Thanks

When I got my pup she shed like crazy!!! She lost her puppy coat and that took months, our allergies were crazy! Now she does shed not very much but I do brush her every other day, get a furminator or a off brand one

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi, I know this is a really old Post bit I'm wondering if you still use this site, I have a cockerpoo who looks just like this 14wks old called barney, I'm really interested to see your dog now, everyone keeps telling me he can't be a cockerpoo and I can't get hold of the man I got him from!

hello! you probably won’t see this but we have a 14 week old pup who doesn’t seem cockapoo at all. Did your pup end up changing?They’re all so different aren’t they:) Thankyou, Vicki

·
Registered
4 Posts
My cockapoo does not shed at all, and I mean at all. I can literally pull his hair from his body and nothing will fall out. From my understanding, this breed does not shed. Did you get any papers saying that your dog is a Cockapoo? And, do you have pictures?
He's gorgeous . He's a smoothie cockerpoo. Go on the fb site for smoothies .

·
Registered
24 Posts
My cockapoo looked exactly like yours when she was small and she did shed a little. People thought she looked like a golden retriever. As the months went by she definitely looks like a cockapoo now and once her puppy fur went she doesn't shed at all.

61 - 65 of 65 Posts