I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All! I have a beautiful, loveable, loyal, wonderful, love of my life cockapoo boy named Jonas. He's recently turned two and I don't know how I lived without him!:)
He follows me around all day long and let's me know that he'd rather not sleep in his crate beside our bed, but IN our bed.
I'll be posting loads of pictures soon. My avatar is when he was just an adorable little pup. He's 21 lbs. and about 13" tall. Just the right size!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Welcome! What a cutey you have! Does he still have the caramel type colouring? We had a poodle with that colouring, but he changed to more of a creamy colour as an adult.
Our Jersey is the same way, follows me everywhere and cuddles in our bed at night :) I don't think she knows shes a dog, shes just like a 2 yr old kid! lol

·
Registered
253 Posts
I adore Cockapoos! I do not know how I have lived for so long without them. lol Jonas sounds just like my Axle. If I get up to leave the room he is right there with me, never fails. I love it though. He is my little shadow, but way cuter! lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts