I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, what is the best thing to do when they suddenly turn aggressive and try to bite?
I want to put a muzzle but I don't know if there is one that allows the dog to eat and drink. I am too scared to do certain things in case he has a bad turn and bites me. So far I have avoided getting bitten, but I know is going to happen.
Thank you

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, he's 7 years old, I am pet sitting him, I would like to pet sitting him in the future so it would be nice if I could get some advice.
He's adorable aside from this turns which are very scary.
The first time it happened I wanted to pick him up without realising he had a treat in front of him, that I gave him 30 minutes previous to the event.
Second time it was at night time and I touch his bed lightly and he turned again, this time he immediately went under my bed.
Third time he was sitting in the middle of the bed as I was going to bed myself, pulled the quilt lightly to get him of the bed and suddenly turned to bite me again.
Fourth time he was sitting next to my daughter on her bed and she stroked him around the top of the back leg and he suddenly turned to bite her.
Luckily we have managed to move in time to not get bitten, but worry about the next time.
The owner says he's very possessive with blankets, quilts, and his toys and nobody is allowed to pick him up but her.
The owner said that it has happened before with members of her family.
I would like advise, I am scared of getting bitten, so if you could help I would be very grateful, I adore this dog, so sweet any other times 馃槉

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you for your advise, it's very helpful. I will follow it and hopefully he be okay. Do you think keeping the lead home could be helpful or a playpen? Thank you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.