I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I’ve just found out that my ‘cockapoo’ isn’t an F1 or F2 like I was told, nor an F3!
She is an absolutely beautiful little girl and I adore her so I’m not bothered but I’ve found out she’s a show cocker spaniel x cockapoo!
The vet says this is ok as she is classed as a mongrel and by default should be quite a healthy happy dog.
I just wondered if anyone else has this breed? And if they know what she might look like when she’s older.
She looks a lot more like a spaniel to me and her coat is soft and slightly curly on her back legs ☺
if anyone can shed any light on what her coat might be like that would be great ! She looks different at every angle too but she is the most amazing temperament and the great companion already

p.s she is 10 weeks in first photo and 11 in the last 💛

Dog Carnivore Dog breed Working animal Fawn

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi. She’s absolutely beautiful! I’m interested to see what she’s looking like now as we’re hoping to get a puppy of the same mix. I love more of the spaniel look and shedding isn’t an issue for us. They all grow up with such an amazing array of coats.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi! She’s the most incredible little dog in every way.
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Liver Companion dog

We love her so much! You will love the crossbreed. She is super intelligent, very obedient, very playful and absolutely loves humans. Only thing is that she cannot be on her own as she’s very clingy but I’m fine with that 💛 good luck with your new family member xxx

·
Registered
3 Posts
Oh wow- she’s absolutely beautiful and sounds just perfect! Thanks so much for sharing. x

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh wow- she’s absolutely beautiful and sounds just perfect! Thanks so much for sharing. x
You’re welcome!
she learned how to sit, stay, come at 9 weeks old. Toilet trained in 3 days and will do pretty much anything you tell her now. She’s 17 weeks now 😊
Would love to see pics of your pup when you get him/her. Take care xxx

·
Registered
4 Posts
My cockapoo's Mom was a cockapoo and Dad was a miniature poodle. His hair looked a lot like your puppy when he was that age. He's gotten a little bit curlier and he's adorable. Here's his picture at one year old. He just got groomed.
Dog Carnivore Dog breed Liver Water dog

·
Registered
4 Posts
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Grass Companion dog
This is my little girl Phoebe, she is 11 months old. Mam was a Cocker Spaniel and Dad was a white miniature poodle.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts