I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Gosh you dont mess about lol ... yeh it shows you how they change .. Wilf looked very much like Inca and Mabel looks more like Echo ... its strange I wonder if the coat type has any thing at all to do with colouring ? Thanks for those :D

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah you can. its just this was for easter so they were cooked so innes couldnt brake them

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
When I made the barf patties you put full eggs in x Just realised your second lot of picture shows them with their eggs .... just shows I was just looking at the dogs lol x

·
Registered
253 Posts
haha! I love that picture with them and their eggs. lol So adorable! I wish I could get Axle to pose. I have to be a ninja to get a picture of him. If he sees the camera he comes right up to me or when he is sleeping and I turn my camera on he wakes up right away. lol

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Oh what lovely pictures! Your Gypsy is similar to my Maisie now she is fullly grown, except ours is an American Cockapoo and I think is smaller (only 5.2kg).

Looking at these pictures makes me want to get another ...

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah gypsy is an English cockapoo abotu 16" Delta is an american and about 14 1/2" at 6 months, id like her to reche 15" but will just have wait and see.

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
yeah gypsy is an English cockapoo abotu 16" Delta is an american and about 14 1/2" at 6 months, id like her to reche 15" but will just have wait and see.
lol Kendal, you want Delta to get bigger and I keep hoping Lady stops growing lol....I think I will have to measure her tonight to compare....where do I measure to?

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lol Kendal, you want Delta to get bigger and I keep hoping Lady stops growing lol....I think I will have to measure her tonight to compare....where do I measure to?

mesure from the sholder to the flore

1 - 16 of 16 Posts